Monday, August 13, 2007

At Church

We went to Sunday School this past weekend, which we do every Sunday. I love Sunday School. Jaye and I are in a "Fellowship" class. It is great because we've gotten to know some of the folks in church in a deeper way. We knew everyone before, don't get me wrong, but now it's more than that. It's cool to be in a place where you can be yourself, not have to put up a "Christian" front. Real relationships, wow, God's plan for church is really sweet. I'm very excited that some of our Sunday School friends are visiting the Holland Blog...thanks Bekah and Sarah :)
We got the hook up this weekend...High Speed internet. It is the best! So what does that mean? More pictures, more blogging? I'm sure that is what's going to happen. To me it means more visits at home to www.chicagobears.com. Thanks for stopping by, let us know you've been here, leave a comment. ~Brian~

4 comments:

Bekah said...

I'm here for the first of what - 50 times today? :) Loving the blog!

Chris said...

Both Amy and I miss that Sunday School class! Again, welcome to Blog land. We both view your site when Yahoo tells us you update it.

Sarah said...

i would have been here sooner, had our wireless (that we steal from one of the neighbors... shh!) not been acting funky! love the blog, love the stuff about going back to school, love it all!

Andy said...

hey brian and jaye!

i use my powerbook to get to your blog every time you post something about anything. i too have used the redbox thing a time or two because if you eat there, which my clients at carey services do often, you get a free movie rental on your drink ... so i take theirs. I've also seen your comment about josh's powerbook, so I'll make a comment about your "sexy rexy" from last night's game. WAIT! there's nothing much too say cause he didn't do anything to talk about, unless you're considering his INT, fumble, and failed snap in the first 10 mins ... i think griese will have the job for most of the main season. anyway .... i read your blog!

Andy