Thursday, January 10, 2008

You say it's your birthday-well, it's my birthday too!

Today is my BIG day!! My big 4-0 day and I feel exactly the same as I did yesterday!! I say birthdays...the more the merrier! As long as I don't FEEL and LOOK like I'm in my 40's...bring 'em on!! Thank you Mom for the slow-aging genes you bestowed on me!! I'll report more as the day unfolds...presents await me I'm sure!! Happy Birthday to the only people I can think of that celebrate their b-day's with me, Katie Alberson, George Foreman, Pat Benatar and Rod Stewart!! Rock on~Jaye

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Happy happy birthday! I'll avoid calling to sing....you will thank me. :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Jaye!

Stevan said...

Happy Birthday, Jaye! It's Jessica's birthday today too!

-Stevan

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Jaye..I'm sure you don't look a day over..... :-)
Hope its your best so far.
Love,
Aunt Mary

Bette said...

Nice picture :) Glad you had fun - I had a surprise 40th too - (ahem, a few years ago) and I was surprised! Jimmy and Joni (my friend) planned it - we had a DJ and everything - Funny how sneaky our families can be :)

Bette