Friday, January 18, 2008

New Phone

I got a new cell phone today. I had a really junky one now I have a really cool one. I had been using different Palm PDAs for the last 7 or 8 years and really loved them. They were very helpful in keeping track of things, you know, phone numbers, appointments, pictures, etc. Well, when I got the new lap top a few months ago I stopped using my Palm Tungsten 3. I would leave the house with a cell phone in one pocket, wad of keys in another and the T3 stuck in also. I really got tired of carrying all that stuff around. So my plan was to switch over to one handheld device that did it all plus free up my pockets for much more important things like knives, coins, wads of money (like I'd ever have any of that), pens and those sorts of things. Well today was the day that it all came together. I came home with a HTC P4300. It's cool, I now can walk around a few pounds lighter and keep track of all those important people and things. I can also check my email or surf the net if I'm near a hot spot. That is if I don't mind surfing the net on a tiny, little bitty screen. But the point is I can do all that stuff if I wanna. And the really cool thing, I can connect the new phone to the new lap top and really stay organized. I'm sure you really don't wanna read about this so here's an idea give me a call and we can talk. ~Brian

7 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I am certainly glad Greg is not a blogger - - - he WANTS a phone that can do it all - - - but then we check the prices - - - and so far we haven't gotten him one. If he saw yours he would be jealous.

I figure he has put all his "toy" money into his boat and fishing gear. You could have LOTS of cool phones for what he has spent on that - - -

Keetha Broyles said...

Hurry up Brian!!! Go to my blog and see if you can be the FIRST to answer my football trivia question.

Bette said...

So? Same phone #? I might text you sometime.....

Sis

Tina said...

Congrats on the new phone/day planner/email etc toy.

Change of subject: the packers lost. I sat in my chair saying, no no no no no no! I am so sad. I can't bring myself to cheer for any New York team and I will never cheer for the Patriots. I guess I block out the superbowl this year.

Anyway... Have a good week.

The Hollands said...

I too was pulling for the old man. I thought after that missed field goal at the end of the game ol number 4 would march the pack down the field for the win.
I think I'd like to see another undefeated team just to shut up all those guys from the dolphins. SO I guess I'll say it "GO Pats" ~brian

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Brian dear, go read Korie's latest comment on my blog under my "skin" post. I just CAN'T pull for the Pat's anymore and her quote says it ALL.

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I'm enjoying your blogspot! It nice to see how your family has grown.

Congrats on the new phone. Matt is always getting the latest and greatest technology in phones - we've taken to nicknaming him "Tron" (you remember that cartoon, right?)