Sunday, November 25, 2007

Go Bears

What a great game, GO BEARS! How about the come from behind victory? Devin Hester is amazing! What a great night of football. I wish I could have seen the entire game, I am thankful for the NFL network and NFL GameDay. We made it home from church with about 4 minutes left in the game and were able to watch the last few minutes of regulation time and the entire overtime. Jaye was home watching a movie so Wes and I invaded Granny house to catch the end thus Granny got to enjoy the end of the game with us. I'm happy.
After Robbie Gould's 39-yard game winning field goal

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Another item to add to your "less important" thankful list!!!

I set the game to tape the end while I was at church - - - only it lasted too long and I STILL didn't see the end!!!! But I read about it on the computer.

Suzie Q said...

I've been trying to get ahold of you guys since Thursday!! I wanted to tell you in person that Josh and I are engaged but that didn't really work out since my parents announced it at church. I still want to get together and tell you guys about it though! Get ahold of me and let me know when you are free!!!