Tuesday, November 6, 2007

X box 360


My son has been saving his hard earned money to by a X box 360. He is the type of kid that will work hard, save every cent and then make a big buy. He saved up his cash for a DS, another video game at one point. I am really proud of him. The silly 360 cost a ton of money, I keep telling him save that money you will be needing to buy a car sometime in the near future. He wants the video game. When it come times to get a car, he'll probably save up and get a corvette or something like that. Hes a great kid. I just wanted to brag on him a little bit today.

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Hats off to you, Wesley!!!

Bekah said...

Good job, Wesley! I'm proud of you! ;) That's a great habit to start. Trust me. Most of the people I see every day could stand to learn a lesson from you.

Bekah said...

(PS - I assumed we were talking about Wesley - or is Joseph getting a REALLY early start on financial freedom?)

The Hollands said...

Bekah, Yea its Wes. I wish Joseph had that kind of money, I'd take from him :) I'd have a fight if I tried to take if from Wes. ~ Brian