Monday, April 6, 2009

Big News Week!!

Wow, I'm not sure what was bigger news this past week, the Bears signing a new QB or Eastview Wesleyan lands Mark Atkinson as Sr Pastor. I know I am way more excited to see Mark and Ronda come home to Grant County. Should be good times ahead for Eastview.

Mark and Ronda came over for a visit last night to share the news with us. I am very thankful that they will be near by. For those of you that don't know, Mark was Jayes youth pastor, and Mark was my camp counselor when I was a teen. Mark is probably the guy that has the biggest influence in my life. It will be great having him around. The news has stirred up a lot of Facebook chatter too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't even live there anymore and I'm still excited! I think it will be great for Eastview.

Bette said...

Yeah.... the clergy world is a SMALL WORLD - we see the same folks over and over - that's good right? :)