Monday, August 4, 2008

So long ago



While we were on vacation we spent some time watching some old family videos. It was fun to see how much we have changed. It was fun seeing my dad in the videos, I miss him. I realized a few things while I watched, my wife is a babe! I'm pretty lucky that as time goes on she gets more beautiful. I've ran into a few old "friends" the last couple of months and I think "wow" I'm glad Jaye is the girl I married. I'm one lucky dude.

This picture is of Jaye and I when we were a "young" married couple. As you can see she was a hottie back then and if you have seen her latley she is a hottie now. Me on the other hand.....not so much I'm well past my prime :)I did have some good hair back in the day.

8 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

You guys were and ARE so cute!!!

dave huffman said...

yes, Brian is definitely past his prime.

Bekah said...

oooh i love the jeans!! :) I had a skirt out of the same stuff (my version of jeans when I lived at home). LOVE the picture!! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Dave Huffman, you are CRUEL!!!

Tina said...

Impersonating Don Johnson, or trying to? :O)

I had jeans just like that and the hair, but I lightened mine to be blonde in the 80's.

The Packer's traded Favre to the Jets! What?! That's such a slap in the face. I could not watch him as a Jet.

dave huffman said...

sometimes the truth is cruel

seeing the food in the picture, i think Brian should have a cookout at his house.

jama, where are you?

Keetha Broyles said...

I will watch Brett Favre no matter WHO he plays for - - - and I think the Packer Powers will regret THIS decision.

Amanda said...

aww you guys are too cute! love ya!