Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We're Back...Again!

Yippee! We're finally back online!! I just happen to walk by the computer and thought I'd try...and it worked!! Ha...who knows how long we've been up and running! I think it's kinda funny that it just happens to be the kids first day back to school. They survived without internet ALL SUMMER!! tee/hee

Here's my dilemma...I have so many things to update that I don't know where to start. I had planned do update in chronological order...just cause that's the kind of gal I am...a little OCD. But I think I'll throw caution to the wind and just go a little crazy! Sit back and enjoy...or just X out if you're bored!! :) ~Jaye

2 comments:

Bekah said...

I'm very glad to see you're back online. As much as I love the picture of you and Brian - I was hoping for an update soon! :D Can't wait for the posts - OCD version or not. :D

Keetha Broyles said...

YIPPEE!!!! Maybe now I'll have to move your link back up into my frequent flyers list!!!!