Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gotta Love the School Supplies

Another year of school supplies purchased and already put to use. Brian and the kiddos made their annual pilgrimage to Staples and WalMart to get the goods you see pictured. We actually got a bunch more junk that isn't pictured...they do have some good deals this time of year. As I'm writing this I have a stack of Crayola crayons, 7 boxes to be exact, sitting beside me....great stocking stuffers or b-day gift fillers!! And don't get me started on the glue-sticks...every scrapbooker's dream!! ~Jaye

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I always loved the whole school supply thing too - - - but we don't have to do that anymore!!! No more kiddos at home.

Did you find your award on my blog?

The Hollands said...

Keetha...Thanks for the blogging award! That was a first for me. How nice...you said such nice things about me!!! I just realized I need to change your link on our page. Hmmmm!

Anna said...

That Hannah Montana backpack looks pretty nice. I wonder if Anna would be willing to share with me :)

Keetha Broyles said...

You are SOOOOOO welcome!

Bekah said...

Ahhhh the glue sticks. I hear you on that one!! :)

Bette said...

I love the smell of the Crayola 96 box :) MMmmmmm.... I guess even the 8-pack would work, but doesn't smell as GOOD or as MUCH!!! Ahhhhhh...... and remember that minty paste? WIth the stick in the lid? That's for us OLD FOLKS - before glue stix were invented..... Do I miss those days? Nope. (I have my own 96 box of Crayolas, and I still COLOR!)