Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday, Wes!!


Wes turned 14 on the 21st...but because of HIS busy schedule (not ours) his birthday celebration was extended for 3 days!!

Monday after football practice we headed out to his restaurant of choice Red Lobster! Long gone are the days when he was satisfied with going to McDonald's for a happy meal. :(

Finishing off his last bite of "Endless Shrimp" ~ 50 total!!

Brian put away 40 shrimp!

Jess only made it thru 20 shrimp...we lost $$ on her!

What can I say...adding a touch of class to the place!!

The bit of food you see in his mouth made a second appearance on the way home in the van!
Joseph caught the "stomach bug" that had been going around at church. He has since shared it with me!!
How sweet he is?!

On Tuesday, his actual b-day. He had his last football game of the season. It was an hour away so we didn't return home until pretty late that night. We did break into his locker at school and surprise him with a special b-day treat. We didn't get to see too much of him this day. But we did enjoy watching him play the last game!!

On Wednesday, we finally were able to have the b-day cake!!




4 comments:

Anna said...

Chocolate cake, chocolate icing, chocolate chips. Wes, never change your chocolate habits. I know I can always count on good birthday cake when its your birthday. :) You look so hardcore in your football picture, if only everyone knew how you really were...

Keetha Broyles said...

I'd love some Red Lobster shrimp right now too - - - - THE FIRST TIME DOWN.

Hehehehehehehehehehe

Bekah said...

I tried to leave you a happy birthday comment the other night but for some reason, it won't let me onto your comments when i'm on dial up. DUMB. so anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

That almost looks like a chocolate and peanut butter cake. I like chocolate and peanut butter. Now I want that. I need chocolate.