Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Pics from the Past!!

Witchy Jaye ~ Back in '76
A fun memory from this costume...back in the day at our school Halloween party when we were allowed to dress up. I remember carrying this hat, which was made of poster board, on the bus. Everything else was tucked inside a grocery sack but I couldn't hide the hat. A kid said, "I bet I know what you're gonna be!" That totally ticked me off..why I don't know but when I think of this kid...I think of that comment!!
Hmmmm, random I know!

Jessica ~ Baby Bop and Wesley ~ Baby Cow
This Baby Bop costume was awesome...and I made it myself. She was really into
Barney at this age. Funny we still have this costume in our attic.

Andi Olsen ~ Clown, Eric Olsen ~ Cow, Alex Armstrong ~ Vampire (neices and nephew),
Jessica ~ Princess, Wes ~ Superman!

3 comments:

dave huffman said...

dont worry Jaye, youre still witchy.

dave

Keetha Broyles said...

Fun pictures all.

The Hollands said...

Hardy...har...har, Dave! But don't you forget it!!! Did you get "tricked" tonight???? hmmmm