Friday, October 3, 2008

Got tagged by Stevan today on the latest blog meme. Here goes:

Meme Rules: Each player answers the question themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago (1998):
1. I was the youth pastor at Bryant Wesleyan, and loved it.
2. I had only two children at that time.
3. I had been married 10 years.
4. I was finishing up my last semester at IWU.
5. Didn't see my family much because of work and school, hated that part.

5 things on today’s “to do” list:
1. It is a daddy/Joseph day
2. Attended Eastbrooks football game
3. Enjoy my "kinda" day away from the office
4. Go into town to pick up some tires to decorate for this Sundays Sermon
5. Do the dishes, again.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Beef Jerky
2. Corn Nuts
3. Cashews
4. Pop Corn
5. Diet Dr Pepper, does soda count as a snack?

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Keep my friends the Bowlins over seas, they'd never have to travel around asking for money.
2. Harley-Davisdon, Nightster for myself for pastor appreciation month.
3. Two week family vacation every year!
4. Live dept free~house, school loans, all of it gone
5. Invest

5 places I have lived:
1. Merrrillville, IN: for my teen years, great place!
2. Ashland, OH, JR and SR year of high school, hated every minute of it.
3. Gas City, IN, loved it there. That was a fun time in our lives.
4. Bryant, IN, Great place to live, really didn't want to leave.
5. Marion, IN, here we are now. Live is good.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Youth Pastor
2. IMI, Calcium products
3. Stanley Steemer, Crew Chief
4. Matthews Buick, body shop gofer
5. Marsh Supermarket, carry-out, produce, dairy, and cashier

Now, I’m supposed to tag 5 others:
1. Andy Jellison
2. Brad and Kari Terhune
3. Anna Burry
4. Bekah
5. Keetha

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh wow - - - I'm "tagged." Well, I'm full of posting fodder from my recent trip to South Bend - - - but do not give up on me, I'll pot this "tag" in a few days.

Unknown said...

I had no idea you lived in Ashland, OH! I grew up in Lexington, which is just outside of Mansfield.

I totally agree with not wanting to live in OH...that's why we're in Indiana!