Monday, March 31, 2008

Hangin' Tough?


Jaye and I picked up some "new" music last week at the Walmart. Whoh...oh..oh...Whoa Oh, these boys still have the "right stuff". Funny how music brings back so many memories. When Jaye and I were at Eastview working with the teens as Sunday School teachers/youth sponsors there was a young lady that was in "LOVE" with the boys. She and her mom went to a few concerts. We miss those days....funny that little teenie bopper is now a young lady with a husband and children of her own. We're proud of you, Jama, and who you have become. So all and all it was sure worth the $4.99 we spent to travel down memory lane.

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Did you hear that NKOTB is going to do a come back reunion tour with new songs and everything? Seriously! I don't don't remember where I saw it but I read it somewhere.

Unknown said...

I can't believe I made your blog! Does this mean I have celebrity status now? If I google my name will I find this blog? WOW!

Yes, I'll admit I did - ahem - still do - love them. And I would invite ANYONE who would dare blaspheme the NKOTB to STEP UP. Anywhere. Anytime . . . :)

Oh, and by the way - thanks for referring to me as a young lady still - does 31 still qualify as a young lady? I sure hope so, because this body sure ain't feeling so young anymore . . .