Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thoughts

I bought a replacement window regulator for my Jeep last week. It comes with a lifetime warranty. Question, why didn't the one that came with the Jeep come with a lifetime warranty?

Fox news. On their news program there is usually a story about American Idol. Is that news? It's like reporting "Plankton tries to steal the Krabby Patty recipe from Mr Krabs, but Sponge Bob saves the day."

The Wii. It's a video game. If you like bowling, go to the bowling alley. Iif you wanna exercise, exercise. Wanna play a video game, sit down and play a video game.

Beyonce if you were a boy, we really wouldn't care. But nice job on the Grammy's.

Quote from the sermon today, "My dad said the difference between me and God, God doesn't walk around thinking that he's me all day long." Kory Christensen.

Marion AT&T store: Brian, "I'd like to update my phone." AT&T guy, "Sorry, we can't do that, your mom needs to be here to sign the paper." (we are on a family plan) Brian "She lives in New York, can she sign the paper and send it in?" AT&T guy "Let me ask the manager." AT&T guy comes back, "No." Brian, "What can we do to work this out? How do we solve this problem?" AT&T guy, "Sorry, nothing we can do." AT&T offered only excuses no solutions.

Love the Grammy's. What a fun show.

Indiana North youth leaders: Love you all, you are amazing people!

No comments: