Monday, January 4, 2010

Gingerbread Cookies

I've always wanted to bake and decorate gingerbread cookies but never "found" the time. This year in our annual cookie baking, Anna (Burry) decided she wanted to do it! Yay!

She's much more patient than I think I would have been!!

Time to decorate!

Joseph's masterpiece...notice the purple lips!

Christmas smiles! We found some pretty interesting cookie cutters in our collection.

Jessica's creations.


A "tipsy" snowman and a Christmas margarita??? creative minds at work!

They weren't as hard to bake/decorate as I thought. The kids had a blast with it and the house smelled WONDERFUL afterwards!! :)


3 comments:

Bekah said...

Nice work! I need some of those cutters....I won't say which ones. :)

Julie said...

And why exactly does a PASTOR'S WIFE own a margarita cookie cutter?!?! ahem . . .

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!