Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cradle School Fun






This lucky horse was getting a mani/pedi

I couldn't figure out why Joseph wouldn't go near the horses in their stalls...
until I got down to his level. YIKES!!! Guess I'd be scared too! :)

He preferred the "dogs" at Black Dog Farms

Jonesboro Park
Josephs' nature collage

Anna joined us for this trip

Gas City Park
Crafts with Daddy


Isn't this hilarious...bad hair cut or what??



This trip had more impact on me than any of them. I decided, we as a family, will start recycling. It makes me ashamed to admit that we haven't done it...until now. I put the idea out there, knowing that it would take more than just me to make this work, and they were excited. So we have been collecting instead of trashing our recyclables. It's kinda fun! The trash doesn't need emptied near as often (wes frowns on that $$$). We Holland's produce ALOT of trash...so here's to helping the environment one cereal box at a time!! :)

Who knew recycling can be kinda pretty...crushed plastic.
This is still at the recycling center...not at our house.
We don't produce THAT much trash!

Curiosity...could be dangerous...but wasn't.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

All that looks like so much fun!!! Did you see my recycling in that pile???? :)

Anna said...

Joseph looks like a real cowboy by the pony. Its just his size :)