Thursday, August 27, 2009

Help...I'm Addicted to Recycling!!

Since our field trip to the Recycling Center earlier this summer, our family decided it was time for us to start recycling. We are a family of six and produce a LOT of trash. It was time to start being responsible and do our part for the environment!! Ha...I can make this commitment since we are through with diapers!! So here it is...OUR RECYCLABLES!! I thought we'd have a ton more but this is a little over a months worth
...not too overwhelming.

I have to say everyone is doing their part by putting the recycling in the proper containers and NOT leaving it lay on the counter!! :) I have to control myself...I have a hard time throwing my trash away when I'm out and about
...I kinda want to bring it home and recycle it!!

1 comment:

Jessie Reed said...

We're the same way! After camp we always take home a couple of walmart sacks of plastic bottles so we can recycle them, haha.