Monday, July 6, 2009

Vacation 09-Day 1

I started the first day of vacation with a trip to Gas City to pick up this bad boy....then from there it was up on the roof to help my friend tear some shingles off. It was hot, but we did get one side off. After dinner, to the garage for some cleaning.





My friend Dave decided to let us have his old lawn tractor. It's an old Allis-Chalmers. I used to have one like it a long time ago. It is my new project. I hope to have it running soon. As you can see the Joe has put his claim to it. He heard me telling Jaye that it's not getting any spark...so he said we need to go to store and get some spark.

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

#1) That doesn't sound like a vacation to me, it sounds like a workation.

#2) Did you see my post of my cousin's ANTIQUE Allis-Chalmers???? If you are an Allis fan, you really need to see it - - - -

http://keethastuff.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-post.html