Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Camping at Pokagon

Looks like it was a long trip but Pokagon was only an hour and half away.

Joseph and Isaiah...showing some love.

...testing the COLD water!

Ben contemplating the vastness of Lake James.

ahhh...the good life!


..fun in the sand!

Getting some more freckles!

A perfect seat for Meredith!



Amber wore out after a big day!

Storytime!!
How come the little one always gets buried???

If you look closely you'll see dead mosquitoes at the top of each of those little stakes. It was Nate's shrine to scare off all others...uhhh...didn't work!!

Our camping buddies the Quicks...Nate, Amber, Ben and Isaiah


Our other camping buddies the Santees...Kent, Angie and Meredith

Joseph getting a much needed bath...the cleanliness lasted about 10 minutes!!

Lot's of fun...lot's of memories made...lot's of pictures to share!! Considering we had over 200 pics...I think I did pretty good narrowing down to this many!!!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

ahhhh, 200 pics. Making me feel better about my 262 on vacation! THanks! :) It looks like so much fun. I've never been camping. When they make air conditioners for the tents, call me. I'll go. :)