Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Crazy Day

Let me share with you my day yesterday.
  • I took the kids to school, and on the way home I thought "It would be nice to take Jaye breakfast" so I swung into McDonald's for a pancake and sausage breakfast.
  • Later that day I met with a friend from church to talk about dealing with stress in ministry (very encouraging by the way) at Subway. We eat and chatted.
  • From there I met with another friend for our "couple times a month" hang out time at Fazoli's. From there....
  • I have a standing get together each Tuesday with one of our youth group students after school, we usually go to Arbys and yesterday was no exception.
  • And to end the day, Jaye took Jessica to Drivers Ed class and came home with a bucket of chicken from KFC.
Here's the good news....I didn't eat at each of these places. I did drink a lot of Diet Soda yesterday. I was just doing my part to keep our Marion Economic Strength growing.
~ Marion Fast Food Industry , you are welcome.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Something about youth ministry and fast food just go hand in hand! :)

Anonymous said...

Have you tried a bucket of grilled chicken? I ordered a bucket at the drive through and when I got home it was the original recipe. Good, but not what I wanted.

Brian, you may just have to consider all of these tempting fast food places the cross you have to bear?

Be strong, young grasshopper!!

Connie

Unknown said...

this is an awesome post. loved it. you are a strong person . . .

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL!!! I LOVE this post. Just wait until Culver's gets here, that will be a NEW stop to add to your day.