Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas!

Playing with Uncle Jim

Tammy, Alex and Thomas...bellies full and ready for bed!

My niece Andrea and Jason...btw...he popped the question and she said yes!! :)

How does this thing work??

Oh My! Look at all these Build A Bear clothes!!

Ha...I see those pinkies up!
I think you're making fun of me!!

Paintball anyone??

At least her hands and feet will be warm...naaaa NEVER!!

Brian LOVES his t-shirts!!

Joseph helping me empty my stocking of all the Dove Chocolate!!
Ahhh, Santa knows me well!!

Anna's favorite gift...a DS and games...from her big brother!!
The kids "regift" to one another....
it's always cool to see what they come up with.

Go Speed Racer...Go!

Can you find the two hidden kids in this picture??
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I think I found them!!!! Anna was easy, but Joseph was hiding well right out in the open!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hollands said...

Yea I was playing my new DS, Wes gave it to me. Anna