Monday, December 29, 2008


Over this holiday season I got for myself a little present. I have been wanting to upgrade my computer skills and have been watching www.churchmediadesign.tv Brad is an amazing teacher has really produced some great stuff. I have been inspired, so I'm jumping in. Adobe is really much more complex than I thought. This suite has some really great programs in it.
  • Adobe Illustrator CS4
  • Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
  • Adobe Flash CS4
  • Adobe After Effects CS4
  • Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
  • Adobe Encore CS4
  • Adobe OnLocation CS4
  • Adobe Soundbooth CS4
I'm starting with Illustrator, Jessica is excited about Photoshop. I'll keep you updated on our progress as we learn. It's my goal to be cranking out some great looking church material here in the next few months. Oh yea, along with my churchmediadesign.tv lessons I received a few 30 day trial to a website called lynda.com. I've got 30 days of free lessons to soak up from them too. Should be fun, and who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

No comments: