Friday, December 26, 2008

What Could Have Been...

Our computer had taken a dive so we ended up taking it to our trusty computer repair guy...who just happens to be a good friend also!! It was in dire need of some updating and we had pretty much maxed out all the memory. I don't know all the specifics (that's Brians dept.) but from what I hear our hard drive was going out. Which to me means I almost lost ALL MY PICTURES!! Thankfully, Brian bought an external hard drive some time back and had dumped all our pictures on it. It looks like he had done that in September...so I've only lost a couple months. Even though that was the b-day months here in the Holland House, I'm not gonna get greedy...it could've been a lot worse! BUT...I still think there is something to be said for printing them out and storing them in shoeboxes in the closet. Although other disasters could occur...it wouldn't be computer related!! ~Jaye

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

You are now being followed by ONE fan - - - - me!!! (OK, that's blog following, NOT stalking!!)