Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lefties Rule!

Okay, so the blog was a little deceiving. It is actually my right hand that is broken. The xray was flipped over on the scanner! I realize it isn't so hard using my left hand. I can pretty much accomplish most tasks by using my first two fingers on my right hand in the "scissor" position. The dr decided not to put a cast on to make life a little easier for me. I can temporarily unwrap my hand for showers but NOT to do dishes!! The kids were disappointed that I didn't come home with a cast. They even hoped the wrapping wouldn't work and that when I went back in two weeks they'd have to put a cast on it anyway!!


The girls thought it was worthy enough to sign their names on it anyway!

For those who were wondering, I hit my hand on our bed railing. I'm afraid it isn't an exciting story and Brian was not involved...although, we've made up some fun stories to the contrary!! ~Jaye

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks for sharing!!! I was WONDERING what Brian did to you!! Hehhehehehe

Bekah said...

oh no - it IS your scrapping hand! If you need me to come over and help you scrap, you tell me. Or I can bring your dishes home to my dishwasher. LOL.

Amanda said...

oh no! that sounds really painful! i hope it heals fast and with little to no pain! :-]