Friday, September 26, 2008

Good Deals!!

I'm gonna share with you a little addiction I have...Walgreens & CVS shopping!! It all started from reading my friend, Jessica's, blog...which linked to this blog...then this blog...then I got hooked on this blog...and the list could keep going!! These ladies really put a lot of time & effort into searching for the coupons and setting up the deals. I just take advantage of their hard work...and sometimes add my own twist to them. I'm not totally fanatic about this. I usually just get the free (rebate) items and then whatever I can get for really cheap.

I only paid $21.63 for all this stuff!

Yesterday this was ALL we got in the mail. No bills just free diapers, baby lotion and body wash, a free magazine subscription and a booklet of excellent coupons to feed my addiction!!

4 comments:

dave huffman said...

nice hair dye, jaye

Bette said...

HEY! Is that HAIR DYE in there? I know BRIAN doesn't dye his hair - JAYE???? C'mon..... really????

I'm WAAAAAy older than you and I still don't dye mine -

:)
Bette

The Hollands said...

I wish I had enough hair to dye. I just need that head paint that I could use to touch up the thin parts. ~Brian

Dave are you the right person to be talking about hair?

Jess said...

Thanks for the link to my blog! I just got a steal at Walgreens! Did the Softsoap deal, then used those RRs for diapers and so on! I'll blog about it soon!