Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Anyone Want a Kitten??

I realize I haven't shared this news yet...but...while we were on vacation Tito "blessed" our home with 3 more kittens!! They are cute, adorable and ready for a new home. We have a possible home for two of them but the third is outta luck. If you like one of these, let me know.

Brotherly/Sisterly love

Eating while sitting in the WATER!!

Poor Tito...still nursing and they're getting so big!

Fun in the sun


This one is actually asleep! It also likes to watch TV too!

Creative nursing

6 comments:

Bekah said...

You have a little Braeya in there!!! What a cutie!!!

The Hollands said...

ALL of the cats in the pictures are looking for homes...including the big one. Please take them! Take them all. ~Brian

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I would take one if I could but I already have two cats. Mindy

Bette said...

Awww....they ARE adorable - how can you even THINK of getting rid of them????

Just kiddin' I have two already and that's two too many - they are FIXED THOUGH and so we don't have that little itty bitty kitty problem..... (HINT HINT)

Love ya,
Sis

dave huffman said...

we have a Chinese restaurant in town

Amy R. said...

I'm trying to find homes for 6 outdoor kittens. That's even tougher. We would like to fix the momma but she is wiser than me at the whole trap thing.