Tuesday, June 2, 2009

In Honor of Brian's B-day...

Remember in grade school when you used to bring treats in our your b-day to share with the class??? Never made sense to me, they should treat the b-day child!! Well, sticking with that theme, Brian thought it would be cool to treat YOU on HIS b-day so he worked out a little deal with Sonic...

Sonic Drive-In's across the country will be giving away free Root Beer Floats to all customers tomorrow (Wednesday, June 3, 2009...Brian's b-day) from 8:00 p.m. until midnight. More details here.

I recommend you call your local Sonic ahead of time to verify they are participating in this promotion.

4 comments:

Bekah said...

Best birthday idea ever! Love it! :) When I was in 3rd grade this is what we did for my class. Well, not sonic, but mom brought in all the stuff for root beer floats for everyone. It was pretty cool.

Anna said...

I saw this this morning and I am so going to try to get one after church tonight.

Keetha Broyles said...

What, Brian couldn't take care of that little detail for us????? What kind of birthday treat is THAT????

Hehehehehehehehehehe

Sarah said...

Man! I didn't know about it! Aaah!