Wednesday, October 28, 2009

*Things That Make Me Smile*

~ Laughter of my children.

~ Listening to Joseph use his imagination to play and seeing how embarrassed he gets when he sees me watching him.

~ How Brian straightens the living room before he goes to bed.

~ Seeing the kids reading just for enjoyment and not cause they have to.

~ That my younger kids think "hate, stupid and shut up" are BAD words.

~ That the older kids still hesitate to say those words and won't say them around the little ones.

~ Recycling - our family of 6 only took one trash bag to the curb this week.

~ Cuddle time w/Anna...wrestle time with Wes and Joseph...chat time w/Jess.

~ Seeing Brian walk thru the door with a polar pop just for me.

~ Our maple tree that is the last to turn and the last to lose its golden leaves!!

Yep, I even smiled as I typed them...What makes YOU smile?!?!


3 comments:

Bekah said...

anything chocolate. :) anything with sugar. Anything with chocolate AND sugar. and sleep. I'm pretty sure I smile IN my sleep because i'm so happy about it.

Jewel said...

Sleeping in! The changing leaves! A warm bath towel after a cold shower! A pumpkin pie chai! Getting email or a phone call from Cambodia! When a suitmate cleans our suite!

<3 Jewel

Keetha Broyles said...

Someone to clean my house.

I haven't smiled in a LONG time.

Hehehehehehehe