Monday, October 26, 2009

Mama's Got a Job!!

Yippee...I've been looking for something part-time for quite some time now and in today's economy I was realizing how hard it was going to be!! BUT...in God's perfect timing the perfect job came along! It's a children's resale shop.


We sell all kinds of children's clothing up to size 12

Toys, Maternity, Books, Videos

Baby Gear

Keetha...this one is for you...A Wisconsin Badger sleeper!! :)

And the best part is (besides a paycheck).....

I can bring my kiddos!!

This is one of the playrooms she has set up in the back for her kids
...and mine too!

Another playroom...plenty to keep the little guy happy!!
Yay!! Praising God for this WONDERFUL blessing!!


7 comments:

Jewel said...

Wow that's awesome!! When my mom took me to work I had to sit silently in the back row in a clasroom.. or if I was lucky, my sister and I could play hide and seek in the simulation lab (with the dummies! haha)

Jewel said...

Congratulations by the way. :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Great job!!! I wanna go with you and play in the play room.

Man oh man, how I WISH I could fit in that sleeper!!!

Where is this shop and what is it's name????

Bekah said...

oh WOW! I saw this job posted and had no idea you got it! I've not been to the new location...that is one happening playroom!!!!! goodness! how fun...so happy for you!

Unknown said...

That's so much fun!! I can't wait to start having kids so I can come and visit you and get you to give me a discount! ;)

Unknown said...

This is Suzie by the way...not Josh :)

Amanda said...

YAY! That's awesome! Congrats! Hope it goes well :)