Saturday, March 14, 2009

Marriage Weekend

This weekend at our church we had a "marriage" focus. Mike and Cindy Helvie shared with those of us that were there some thoughts on having a strong, growing marriage. It was really a great time. I wish more couples from the church would have been there. Jaye and I had the opportunity to hang out with some of our friends which is always a fun thing to do. One of the highlights was getting to share "our" story. When we met and started dating... Jaye had a "boyfriend" and was kinda off the market, she had no interest in dating a flirty guy like me. Well I'm glad it all worked out the way it did. Jaye is a fantastic wife and I'm very lucky to have her. Great weekend; thanks Mike and Cindy!

1 comment:

dougsheehy said...

Brian - long time no...

I heard you might be local aka in the NWI soon. Give me a buzz or e-mail me about lunch or hanging. I don't know how long you will be around, but I'd love to chat. Hope to hear from you.

Doug the Thug

219-776-5556
sheehyfam@hotmail.com

Oh yeah, great blog. You put me to shame.