Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vacation

We took a vacation and have really been wanting to update the blog but haven't really had the opportunity due to the fact our internet at home doesn't work. So I'm at the office on lunch break and will attempt to spell correctly and use proper grammar as I share with you about our Maine vacation adventure.


Jimmy, Bette, A.J., Anna, Jessica, Jaye, Wesley, Brian, and Joseph

Here is where we ended up....Maine, to visit my sister and her husband. We did a lot of driving to get there. We will spin the tail of this adventure in the near future, but it is always good to begin with the end in mind, Stephen R. Covey would be proud. Maine is a wonderful place, it doesn't have a flat or straight road in it like our beloved Indiana but it is rather beautiful as you will see when we post some of the amazing pictures Jessica snapped. Oops, looks like a run on sentence. We'll leave it just to drive some of you crazy.


We were sittin' at the dock of the bay for this picture.

Chapel Pike is hosting a VBS, so after VBS I'll have Jaye get online, correct my mistakes and begin to unfold the story.....I bet you can't wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great family vacation. Don't worry Brian, I go back and correct Derek's blogs too. Have a great weekend!