Saturday, June 28, 2008

Offline



Sorry for the lack of posting...we have been without internet for quite some time now!! The storms have knocked out our service and it's taking a bit of time to get fixed. The kids are taking it pretty hard...but we'll muddle thru somehow!! :) In the meantime, we've enjoyed a couple of great weeks at jr and sr high camp in Fairmount! What fun...summer is in full swing and we've hardly had time to catch our breath before the next great adventure unfolds!! We'll update with pictures and posts when we can!! ~Jaye

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - you ARE missed on here, probably about as much as your kids are missing the internet there!!!!

I've been WAITING for the pictures of all the Teen Camp Laundry!!!!

Can't say I MISS that laundry.

The Hollands said...

Notice the first ever Huffman post to a blog...what an honor.

We'll be back online soon. We've had to work out a new internet deal with the company from Bluffton, It will be interesting to see what kind of service we'll receive. We'll keep you posted...that is if we can get online every again. ~Brian

Keetha Broyles said...

I hope you have better luck than our daughter who lives there did - - - she just got rid of her old service 'cause it wasn't working at all for them.

BTW - - - when I saw that Dave Huffman posted a comment on your blog I thought to myself, "Hey - - - that picture kinda LOOKS like Dave."

(Shhhhh don't tell him I said so.)

Unknown said...

Huffman has the internet?! I would have bet that he was still using smoke signals to communicate.