Thursday, October 11, 2007

Letter to Britney Spears


Dear Britney,
I have noticed the last few weeks that things in your life have been spiraling way out of control. I have been concerned about your life and have an offer for you. I understand the celebrity life style causes one to really question if someone has your best interests at heart of if they are trying to get a little fame or get your money. My offer is free of charge, and hopefully won't draw attention from Hollywood. You are welcome to come stay with our family, learn from my kids and go to church with us. Oh, it's what I would call a regular lifestyle. It might be good for ya. There are no drugs here, no alcohol and just some old fashion living. We've got a great church family that would be willing to invest in you and your children. I've also got this friend I'd like to introduce to you, he's all about unconditional love and forgiveness. You are welcome any time and for however long you need. Hope you take us up on this offer.
The Hollands

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I noticed that you wrote "last few weeks" when in reality it has been the last few years!