Monday, March 15, 2010

Life

Seems that so much is going on, and with the old facebook accounts we have neglected our blog. Here is a run down:

· Church is going well, our pastor got a renewal vote this week, if he accepts he's good for another four years.

· The Hollands got a newer van, a 2002 Town and Country! It's nice, lots of cool gadgets inside! It's blue by the way, we've never had a blue car before.

· Looks like Anna's school is closing down which would move her to another school and add about an hour more bus ride....not a good thing. We got the official word tonight at the school board meeting.

· I'm losing another youth sponsor this month, they all seem to move away. It's hard on me.

I know it's not much but it's a step in the right direction. I'll work on being more updated on a regular basis.

Brian

3 comments:

Unknown said...

which one are you losing now?

Unknown said...

This is from suzie by the way...i don't know why it always puts josh's name on everything when it's my email.

Keetha Broyles said...

I keep TRYING to tell people that facebook is "the dark side." ;-)

Anna's school and mine.

I USED to wonder why people grieved so much over one school closing - - - - until it was MY school and MY job and MY life insurance.

You may be SURPRISED one day to walk into a business near you and find ME working there - - - at least I HOPE you will find me WORKING someplace.

I think of you guys EVERY time I pass by on hwy 9, which isn't all that often and I DO think of you at other times too.

love you bunches