Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This is us...

Brian took this pic some time ago. He was feeling sentimental and wanted to remember what it was like in this season of our lives. I know our coat closet won't always look this way. Our kids will be out of the house before we know it...but for now I'm soaking it in and enjoying all I can. I am just amazed how this represents our lives so well!! This is us...sometimes unorganized, sometimes hectic, sometimes chaotic...but throughout it all always together, always a family...that's us!! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awe, how sentimental!

dave huffman said...

good grief, get a grip on yourselves.
pdh

Keetha Broyles said...

I am SOOOOOO proud of you for letting it "all hang out." I CRINGE when my closet/cupboard doors get left open - - - I don't want my TRUE STATE to show to the world!!!!!

BTW - - - I'm well enough to be BACK in blogland.