Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lets get started

Ok This is what I'm thinking, I really don't have anything interesting to say and if I did who would want to read it? So I have hesitated to dive into the world of blogging. So you may ask "whats up with this the blog?" I guess I am giving it a go just to get into the habit of writing. If you want to come along with me that would be great. I invite you into the world of the Hollands. You will read about me, my wonderful wife, our great kids, our awesome church. Whatever my chubby little fingers type. Enjoy the ride. ~Brian~

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey there Hollands! Welcome to the world of blogging. We will continue to watch the happenings in your neck of the woods.

Love you guys!

The Hollands said...

Congrats...you are the first to leave a comment...we're so excited!!

Bekah said...

Welcome welcome!! I'm so excited to have new friends on my list! Can't wait to read/see all your adventures. :)

Tina said...

Happy you are joining us! Have fun. Looking forward to future posts from you.

Keetha Broyles said...

Blogging is the BEST!!!!

I'm soooooo glad you have joined up!!!

And, Brian - - - you are very fun and creative, I can't WAIT to read all your blogs.

Now, fess up - - - do you read mine? Did you see my "thrill of a lifetime" blog from this recent vacation?? Well, for ME it was the thrill of a life time - - - it's a post titled "It Is No Surprise" Check it out - - - -